MOST BEAUTIFUL ISLAND (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Composed and Performed by Jeffery Alan Jones Director Ana Asensio



MOST BEAUTIFUL ISLAND
(Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Composed and Performed by Jeffery Alan Jones
Director Ana Asensio
Digital & Physical Distribution
Label Plaza Mayor Company Ltd
The Orchard


Composed and Performed by Jeffery Alan Jones
Published by JAJ Productions, BMI
Recorded at Alan Audio Works, Los Angeles, California
Produced and Mixed by Jeffery Alan Jones
Mastered by Derrick Jenner
Cover Art by Jay Shaw
Special Thanks: Ana Asensio, Craig William Macneil, Noah Greenberg, Jay Shaw, Peter
Phok, Eloisa Diaz, Jacques Dejean, Jeff Castelluccio, Robert Stevens, Edith Hirshtal
Glass Eye Pix, Orion Pictures and Mary Lou Jones

Composed and Performed by Jeffery Alan Jones
When I first arrived in New York City, I was overwhelmed by its energy, so much so that
on my first night, standing in Times Square, I experienced my first-ever panic attack. In
"Most Beautiful Island," I wanted to reflect the harshness of the city that I first perceived
in which there was never a moment of silence. The noise was present day and night,
but somehow, over time, I learned to distinguish sounds within those noises. I began to
hear music, conversations, bells, children’s laughter... each of these phenomena
producing its own different tone and intensity, and striking me differently, depending
upon my emotional state. I remember being unsure sometimes as to what was real and
what was a product of my own mind. This aural wave and the ambiguity of it is precisely
what I wanted the film to re-create and the audience to experience. Jeffery Alan Jones
was able to translate my verbal description of these sensations into a magnificent sound
design and subtle score filled with nuances that blend and take turns, always mindful of
and enhancing the main’s character’s journey throughout the film.
- Ana Asensio

I was thrilled to work together with Ana on her marvelous film, "Most Beautiful Island.” A
gripping story of choices and chance set in New York City. I love the sounds of the city,
so vast and and so unique from one street to the next. I set out to compose a rich
soundscape of both music and sound that not only underlined the subtext of the
narrative but told a story beneath the story. The music is carefully woven into the
sounds of the city in a manner in which you cannot distinguish the music from the sound
design. The score is intended to be felt, not heard.
- Jeffery Alan Jones


Most Beautiful Island (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Cd Digital & Cd Physical on Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IOAN STREBA - Album Cosmopolite - Gypsy Blues #2

INSHALLAH A BOY Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

LA VIDA EN GRIS Original Motion Picture Soundtrack